Billing and payments
Cloud server volumes
Data centers and network
Data privacy and data portability
How it works
VPN to GPN
How to connect using FTP
1. Connecting to Cloud Storage using FileZilla
FileZilla is a free graphical FTP, SFTP and FTPS-utility for Windows, MacOS and Linux. This program allows one to synchronize directories, manage files on a remote server, search for and download files. You can download the required version via the link to the official website of the program.
To connect to your file storage, use the credentials for portal.servers.com in the window Cloud storage -> Access credentials. All relevant data is provided in the «FTP» column. To access it, click «Show».
Enter the data in the FileZilla window and click QuickConnect.
- Username — Tenant name and User name through a dot. For example, «278.1425».
- Password — Password for access. Set after a two-spot.
- Host — FTP-host address. Set after an «@».
Upon successful connection, in the right of the working area of the program, all the available directories of your Cloud storage will be displayed.
2. Connecting to Cloud Storage using the console client
To connect to your file storage, use the credentials for portal.servers.com in the window Cloud storage -> Access credentials. All relevant data is provided in «FTP» column. To access it, click «Show».
If you are using MacOS or Linux, to start the console you need to open the Terminal
If you are using Windows, press the key combination Win + R. In the new window, type «cmd» and click «OK».
Once the console is open, type the following command and press Enter:
Next, you need to enter a username and password.
The data is listed in the string that you received earlier.
- FTP-host_address is indicated after an «@».
- Username is a Tenant name and User name entered through a dot. For example, «278.1425».
- Password is set after a two-spot.