1. Update list of available packages:
sudo dnf update
2. Install required packages:
sudo dnf install NetworkManager-l2tp NetworkManager-l2tp-gnome libreswan xl2tpd
3. Restart your system:
4. Go to Settings → Network. Click "+" symbol under the list of network connections. Choose VPN → Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP).
5. Input login credentials displayed in portal.servers.com: Name: Specify a name for the connection, for this example we used "VPN test"Firewall Zone: DefaultGateway: VPN serverUser name: LoginTo enter the password click "?" symbol in input field and select "Store the password only for this user"
6. Click "IPsec Settings" and check the "Enable IPsec tunnel to L2TP host" box. Now enter the "Pre-shared key", using the Shared secret from portal.servers.com. Leave the rest of the fields blank.
7. Go to "IPv4" tab and scroll down to "Routes" section. Add a route as shown below:
8. Save your connection by pressing "Add" button.